Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

[DRD] SAMP CnR Server IP (Online): samp.teamdrd.com:7777
[DRD] FiveM Roleplay/Cops/Robbers Server IP (Online): fivem.teamdrd.com:30304

IRC Online!
irc.teamdrd.com

Root

New shit fellas

Rate this Entry
Yeah, I couldn't resist ThePro's boring lame blog xD, who cares what he did at 7am in the morning, cry me a river faggot

SO YEAH, let's go ahead and start up.

Pretty much, if all of you didn't notice, DRD's popularity has been increasing vastly. I mean, no offense to anyone of the butthurt faggots (THE FUCK AM I SAYING, FUCK YOU ACTUALLY) who tried to copy our shit (ex. DarkLored's goat shit, Signature's server that turned out to be a red ape ass. Talking about the recent DayZ server that was opened, and boy didn't that just increase the playerbase the first two days of having it ran LOL, it's got around 60 players here at the North American Timezone, and around 100 within the European timezone. DRD's improvement has grown, and couldn't thank Jikesh more than ever. I'm quite surprised within all these years, there was a vast improvement within the community, and I'm hoping it'll continue furthermore within these years. My main hope is that our staff team would soon grow as well. Fuck whatever happened to your past, or if you think you're not ready, just give it a try. If you think you're capable, wanting to start again and cease the past attitude you had with players, I'm sure the staff would probably waive that hopefully. But yeah, if you think you'd want to help out us peeps, that'd be great, and I'll be postively voting to those who I think would actually give help and support to our CnR server. I myself, started way to early in the staff team, which I'm sure LK knows, but hey, look where I got at. I even took a long break, and I've still got the chance to help out and support the team.

DRD's improvement is what excites me a lot. I just want to say, to whoever made this possible, really appreciate the work that's been done.

Legendkiller and Jikesh spend countless hours working on the community, to make it successful and however possible it is to keep it running.

I'll edit this blog sometime soon.

Submit "New shit fellas" to Digg Submit "New shit fellas" to del.icio.us Submit "New shit fellas" to StumbleUpon Submit "New shit fellas" to Google

Updated 02-24-2014 at 03:55 AM by Root

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You get excited by DRD's improvement, yet I am the faggot. Logic is Missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePROIsHere
    You get excited by DRD's improvement, yet I am the faggot. Logic is Missing.
    I'm sure it's better than what you did in 7am every morning.

faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot
    Quote Originally Posted by Root
    I'm sure it's better than what you did in 7am every morning.

faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot
    My blogs shall forever remain as the best blogs ever written in the entire history of DRD.
    At last one good blog to read
    This is cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast
    This is cute
    so was your girls cuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Root
    so was your girls cuff
    Yeah, her cuffs are pretty cute.
    Aww
    This is the best blog I've read on DRD! Thank you Root!