Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

[DRD] Los Santos Cops And Robbers
51.254.120.148:7770 (Online)

[DRD] GTA SA: DayZ [ORIGINAL] [ZOMBIES]
87.98.243.201:7770 Online

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

TeamDRD Wishes You All A Merry Christmas!

Jeff

Suicide

Rate this Entry
Ohh what is that?! You say ThePRO is back for more shitty blogs? Well... Better than watching people copying replies into blogs. What the hell even happened to blogs? Ok let's do this..

So, great uh? Suicide. I've always wanted to talk about positive things, but the negative ones are so hilarious. Yes, I called Suicide hilarious! Why did I do that? I've come up to a point in my life, that anything quite as downright dumb as Donald Trump's election campaign is hilarious to me! And Suicide is on that list.

Now why do I think Suicide is dumb? Suicide can be defined as many things, in many words, but to me is literally giving up of life. To me it doesn't make sense that there is such an option as giving up (insert John Cena's meme) of life. Most people tend to suicide because they already are in an unstable mental condition, that leads them to hang themselves or do whatever else in order to take their lives. What we need to understand here is, what causes a person to suicide?
Well, I actually spent some time researching for this, although I probably didn't need it. Obviously one of the biggest causes of why people suicide is because they are mentally depressed. I can't go much deep on the topic of depression, because I have never had anyone related to me to suffer from it, but I do have a take on it.

I can't imagine any reason for anyone to be depressed about anything. I mean, I can imagine really shitty poor situations, where you lose everything and have nothing else, live on the street, have nothing to eat, have nobody to help you, and all that kind of problems. I still can't manage to understand how can one feel depressed.
Now I do know what depressed means, I wouldn't say one couldn't feel sad, or irritated or any of those mix of emotions, but depression, supposedly, is extreme sadness, a very deep sadness and the "I don't wanna do anything" feeling.
To me, if I had lost everything I have today, I wouldn't feel depressed at all. Because no matter what, the best feeling of all is waking up every morning knowing you're there. Nevermind the losing virginity and the first threesome you had. One day you can go to sleep and never wake up! The feeling of being alive is way too good to wish that, that was never there.

This leaves me to not understand why people suicide. To me it's an easy choice. Things are going wrong? Fuck that! Who gives a shit? Things will get better. And when they do, you'll naturally feel way better, because you've been into deep shit.
What matters if you lost your job? You'll get another one. What matters if you failed the year? You'll go back at it and do it again. What matters if your girlfriend left you? Fuck that hoe, get a new one. Same for girls, what matters if a guy leaves you? Fuck that dude, come and talk to me!
What matters if you don't end your life a fucking Rockstar with a shit loads of money and houses to your name? What really matters is the in-between! Which is your life, what matters is how you live it, the trip from your birth to your death. That's what matters!
People worry too much about succeeding, that they forget that what's important is enjoying life. That's why I think people mostly suicide for, because they fail to succeed.

So please people, stop killing yourselves, not only it's worthless, but you're also taking jobs from the murderers all around the world!

Cheers,
ThePROIshere

Submit "Suicide" to Digg Submit "Suicide" to del.icio.us Submit "Suicide" to StumbleUpon Submit "Suicide" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i don't think people kill themselves because of gf/job
    because those are the things you can change and fix if you want to fix of course.(only retards kill themselves for that lol)
    I believe that most of them kill themselves because of the past yes the past the things they can't change the things they've done and regret badly. Now i'm not talking about some small things like ''oh i didn't study for my test i should've studied im gonna kill myself'' i'm talking about serious stuff if you know what i mean.
    You can try to forget it but you just can't it will always hunt you no matter how good you live after that you can have 5 mansions wife kids cars and it will still hunt you. You will not be able to get rid of it you will become depressed you will start hating yourself for doing that. Even if you don't think about it during the day you'll dream about it. You just have to live with it it's life.
    I've got a friend who is really positive and frendly but when he gets drunk he gets suicidal thoughts and then i see how he's not actually so positive he's being positive to forget that.
    This is just the way i think maybe it's not correct but from my experience this is the way how ''killing yourself'' works
    Imo people don't kill themselves because of something going on in their lives, it's mostly caused by depression. Depression is the result of pretty much everything terrible such as getting cheated on, getting fired and so forth or it can be a psychiatric disorder and trust me you wouldn't want to be in that situation. By its definition depression is dangerous for the weak minded, 'People with depressed mood can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, ashamed or restless. '.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Spray
    i don't think people kill themselves because of gf/job
    because those are the things you can change and fix if you want to fix of course.(only retards kill themselves for that lol)
    I believe that most of them kill themselves because of the past yes the past the things they can't change the things they've done and regret badly. Now i'm not talking about some small things like ''oh i didn't study for my test i should've studied im gonna kill myself'' i'm talking about serious stuff if you know what i mean.
    You can try to forget it but you just can't it will always hunt you no matter how good you live after that you can have 5 mansions wife kids cars and it will still hunt you. You will not be able to get rid of it you will become depressed you will start hating yourself for doing that. Even if you don't think about it during the day you'll dream about it. You just have to live with it it's life.
    I've got a friend who is really positive and frendly but when he gets drunk he gets suicidal thoughts and then i see how he's not actually so positive he's being positive to forget that.
    This is just the way i think maybe it's not correct but from my experience this is the way how ''killing yourself'' works
    Although we discussed this on the IRC, I would just like to emphasize to the rest of the people who read this that, I have never said that what causes people to suicide is definitely either losing your job or gf/bf. Please try to comprehend what I've wrote before typing something out yourselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidroW
    Imo people don't kill themselves because of something going on in their lives, it's mostly caused by depression. Depression is the result of pretty much everything terrible such as getting cheated on, getting fired and so forth or it can be a psychiatric disorder and trust me you wouldn't want to be in that situation. By its definition depression is dangerous for the weak minded, 'People with depressed mood can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, ashamed or restless. '.
    Something going on in their lives is what causes them to fall into depression, eventually leading towards suicide, or attempts. What I've wrote on the blog, however, is that there is no reason for anybody to fall into depression, and go through all those suicidal thoughts, because it does not matter if you get cheated on, or you get fired or whatever other reason may occur to you. Because eventually, all that, goes away.
    The thing is you don't simply control depression, you need to overcome it. It sometimes just strikes you down when you least expect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidroW
    The thing is you don't simply control depression, you need to overcome it. It sometimes just strikes you down when you least expect it.
    Mostly when you're drunk
    If you get depressed and get suicidal thoughts while you're drunk and you have no one near you
    You're gone
    Yeah. I understand that people are not all the same, and thank humanity for that one. With that said, I understand why some people find difficulty in between their depression to snap out of it. The blog is more or so to open the mind of these people, or of people who tend to be sadder/depressed most of the times, that whatever you go through isn't much of a deal if you just think otherwise. Like I said, people tend to worry about things too much. To what it might sound or look like something very important, either at that moment or in the future, it is only important if you make it so. Again, I think that, emotionally, we should make of importance the things that are positive for us, not the things that drag us down.

I read about a person that had suicidal thoughts, even date planned to commit suicide, and pretty much it was over being depressed and not finding pleasure at the most simplest of things. Although, again, we have to keep in mind not every person is the same, I ask how? How is it possible? How can you come up to a point that you don't even have pleasure eating or doing whatever interests you the most? I mean, okay we all have shitty days where we just can't bother doing anything, but does that in anywhere leads to suicide? How come? People eventually have to snap out and get it!

To me, I think, it's just sad that some people choose to end their lives, because they never get to see what would eventually come out of it. It's like, putting in a softer perspective, receiving a box and not open it and just set it on fire. Who knows what was inside of it? You would! If you had opened it.