Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

[DRD] Los Santos Cops And Robbers
51.254.120.148:7770 (Online)

[DRD] GTA SA: DayZ [ORIGINAL] [ZOMBIES]
87.98.243.201:7770 Online

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

Make love not warcraft.

Don't turn it to TDM ?

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=Vector;210941]Hello there.
I was quiet not understanding why people in dayz actually act like it's a tdm server?

i've encounter many cases of people suddenly shooting on sight ? why ? we can make it better if we all decide to make it more survival like robing etc, instead of a team death match server.

If we all can put some more effort on the gameplay , we may change it ?

regards: Vector[/QUOTE]

Submit "Don't turn it to TDM ?" to Digg Submit "Don't turn it to TDM ?" to del.icio.us Submit "Don't turn it to TDM ?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Don't turn it to TDM ?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

:|
    "we can make it better if we all decide to make it more survival like robing etc"
    SRSLY ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wajdi
    "we can make it better if we all decide to make it more survival like robing etc"
    SRSLY ?
    The game mode should be [DRD] DayZ Cops and Bandits (0.3.7) xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Konverse
    The game mode should be [DRD] DayZ Cops and Bandits (0.3.7) xD
    This Guy should be given adminship in dayz xD
    Quote Originally Posted by cristiano
    This Guy should be given adminship in dayz xD

LOL
    [QUOTE=Wajdi;bt520]"we can make it better if we all decide to make it more survival like[COLOR="#FF0000"] robing[/COLOR] etc"
    SRSLY ?[/QUOTE]

Jes Ser
    I guess you have a point, but the main objective of DayZ is to survive as you see fit to yourself, and do everything to live longer. It's up to players about will they kill or not, rob or not etc. With rules about DMing in DayZ, it wouldn't be fun anymore.