Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

[DRD] Los Santos Cops And Robbers
51.254.120.148:7770 (Online)

[DRD] GTA SA: DayZ [ORIGINAL] [ZOMBIES]
87.98.243.201:7770 Online

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

chariecole

The top 5 selling full-size luxury SUVs

Rate this Entry
Thanks to gas prices lower than they’ve been in years, larger luxury SUVs are growing in popularity once again. Of course, gas prices tend to fluctuate wildly and in a matter of months they can be as high as they once were. So while some people are hesitant to invest in a gas guzzler, there are apparently some people anxious to take advantage of lower-than-ever gas prices. Here is a look at five of the top selling full-size luxury SUVs on the market.

Lexus LX570

The only car on this last that has seen a decrease in sales so far this year, the Lexus LX 570 is an anomaly because while sales of other full-size luxury SUVs are skyrocketing, the LX570 has seen a 12% drop in sales year to date. It could be that car buyers are taking notice of some of the newer designs the other SUVs on this list are sporting.

Lincoln Navigator

The Lincoln Navigator has seen a 118% increase in sales so far this year. The 2015 model had quite a few upgrades over previous models not the least of which is a twin turbo 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine that boasts 360 horsepower.

Land Rover Range Rover

Though the Range Rover has only seen a 35% sales increase so far this year, they’re third on the list with almost 3,000 vehicles sold this year. The Range Rover is more than a car, it’s a status symbol and it carries a pretty hefty sticker price. Even accounting for lower gas prices, the 35% sales increase is surprising.

Infiniti QX80

This SUV comes with all the bells and whistles you’d expect to come with a car that starts at $63,000. Its V8 engine is capable of 400 horsepower. Between that and its 6,000 pound mass, you can be sure it’ll be a gas guzzler. But based on its year-to-date sales (up 32.7%) and the fact that they’ve sold 2,831 cars so far this year, it seems consumers don’t seem to care too much at least while gas prices stay low.

Cadillac Escalade

By far the best-selling full-size luxury SUV so far this year. 5,143 of them have gone home to new owners since January which is a 115% increase compared to their sales by this time last year. Perhaps most surprising of all is that the Cadillac Escalade also happens to be one of the most expensive full-size SUVs you can buy. They range from $72,970 to $91,875.

Auto news brought to you by nationalauto.agency

Source: autoblog.com/photos/best-selling-fullsize-luxury-suvs/?icid=autoblog|trend|best-selling-luxury-suvs#image-1

Tags: full-size SUVs, luxury SUVs, large SUVs, car insurance, auto insurance

Category: Autos

Submit "The top 5 selling full-size luxury SUVs" to Digg Submit "The top 5 selling full-size luxury SUVs" to del.icio.us Submit "The top 5 selling full-size luxury SUVs" to StumbleUpon Submit "The top 5 selling full-size luxury SUVs" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

[Unoriginal, sexual advance made on the naive assumption your avatar is you in real life]

Get rejected, then:

[Groundless and aggressive comment claiming that you are a homosexual]
    Quote Originally Posted by chillin
    [Unoriginal, sexual advance made on the naive assumption your avatar is you in real life]

Get rejected, then:

[Groundless and aggressive comment claiming that you are a homosexual]
    Yolo. Sometimes I wonder how old are you
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeLLoo
    Yolo. Sometimes I wonder how old are you
    Old enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy187
    Old enough.
    Nigger
    Thank you for sharing. I hope you got a lot of ideas in my post.
    I am under the age allowed to drive cars and I wasn't even thinking about getting a license and this was still interesting to read even though I can't drive a car yet