Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

[DRD] Los Santos Cops And Robbers
51.254.120.148:7770 (Online)

[DRD] GTA SA: DayZ [ORIGINAL] [ZOMBIES]
87.98.243.201:7770 Online

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

TeamDRD Wishes You All A Merry Christmas!

Blog Comments

You are seriously conflicted. The Dogma is against any dictating of a moral/ethical code, not introducing a moral/ethical code. The principle of free-thinking can be summarized by saying that there are no moral nor ethical codes of which to abide to. In the same essence that Atheism is not a belief, but the absence of belief, The Dogma does not introduce a moral/ethical code, but rather an absence of it.

Because, the argument made is that, these codes only serve of purpose to corrupt the thinking of a following, in order for them to not question the codes themselves, by simply acquiescing to the terms placed, dictated by whomever made them. It could be as simple as the Hindu's rule of not eating cow, to any point really. Now the argument here isn't that eating cow = anti-knowledge, anti-logic. The argument made is that the Order/Group has dictated a rule, and has now influenced over the decisions of the followers, hence a corruption of the free-thinking mind.

Religion, and other groups of which its followers are introduced to Moral and Ethical codes of how to live their lives, are all at fault for this dictatorship of what to think, what to believe and ultimately taint your decisions throughout your life. It's a fact. It's what politicians, and wealthy oligarchs target when trying to sway the support to their favor, they target these groups, and religion being the biggest of all, because it has the biggest of following.
    What you need to understand Jeff that we as human could have knowledge, could improve and be civil towards one another and also be in a religion, All of us religious and non-religious people abide by the law and live together even though all of us have our differences and that could never change. Logic and Knowledge helped us in lots of things but there are a few things in this universe that science couldn't answer or still hasn't discovered, and the religion never tells you not to discover them. There's no contradiction whatsoever.

There will always be war between countries. Vegetarians and meat eaters. Christians, Muslims, Terrorists, Peace makers, Good people and bad. No matter how hard you try you can't really make people join under one moral/ethical code. Sounds pretty utopian to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex
    And you, Jeff the almighty wish that us, drd members and third world kids join your movement for salvation
    Not necessarily, maybe I wasn't explicit, but this isn't a true "call for arms" as this isn't a Dogma at all, it's just the presentation of one. A Dogma would present the answer to the questions that I myself posed at the end, to which I will be finding an answer to in the future, and then finish a fully dogma about the way I think the World should co-exist under the principles of logic and knowledge.

I don't want DRD members/third world kids joining "my movement" per se, I want everybody that values free-thinking, pursuit of knowledge and our ability to learn, to unite and work together towards a goal, where we eradicate orders/groups that dictate Moral/Ethical codes. Since those and many others are opposed to our progression as a species, and are a lot more interested in their institutional and personal gain.
    And you, Jeff the almighty wish that us, drd members and third world kids join your movement for salvation