Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Team-DRD CSGO Server IP: csgo.teamdrd.com:27015

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

All Blog Entries

1. - YouTube..

YouTube, u are getting dumb as fuck, I mean YouTube can't be dumb but YouTuber can, they BATH IN SHIT FOR GETTING VIEWS OMG, well, the 10 year old kids like it, tbh, I would rather watch "How to build shit in MINECRAFT" then like to bath in shit, well if they have fun with this, I think YouTube is very pupillary right now, but in some years it will be down, or not interesting anymore. Because yeah, sure there are many ideas, but for how long? As u can see many YouTuber don't got any ideas ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. - Vip Yes or No

Well I'm asking myself since idk 2 months if it would be nice to be VIP in DayZ, well only 9$ and u get fucking awesome advantages, but actually I can't pay with Card, so is there any way with Paysafe card or smth? Well, I think 30 Days are ok, but is there any way for buying it for a Year?

Thanks for Reading
    Thanks for Comments.

Regards Arved
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. - Arved's German lesson

Hey you wanna know some German? Yes? Damn, u're right here.
    Well here are some words/ sentences for you.

Hallo=Hello
    Tschüss=Bye
    Man sieht sich=See you
    Pizza= Pizza
    Wie = How
    Wo = Where
    Wer = Who
    Wie geht es dir= How are you
    Nazi = Nazi
    Ich heiße <...> = My name is <...>
    Ich bin <...> Jahre alt = I'm <...> Years old
    Katzen = Cats
    Ich liebe dich = I Love you
    Ich ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. - The story about [DRD]Darth KIDS HAVING S** 14 YEAR OLD GIRL AND BOY

Here is a another story, @Darth this story is only for fun, if u don't want this post just pm me for removing it.

[DRD]Darth
    [DRD]Darth got born in 1998 at bosnia, he got born in a rich family with a luxus Villa, a racing ring, a shoting range, and security, well as he got 3 he started playing SA:MP, he played it for 1 year, but then his mom said: [DRD]Darth u have to go in kindergarten now, [DRD]Darth was really sad about that, but the first day was really happy for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The real story about OG_Baig 14 YEAR OLD GIRL NAKED!!!!

Well if u clicked my blog because of that title, u are a pervet, nevermind, u want to know OG_Baig's Story?; "NOOO". Nice I heard a yes. Let's go.

OG_Baig,
    OG_Baig got born in Mexico in 2004, he got born in a poor family on a farm with a corn field, he had to eat corn everyday, well he liked corn, the family too, they used corn as Car, as shower, as Dildo, and and..., when he was 6 he got into kindergarten, well they don't liked him, so he had to go to school ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast