Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

[DRD] Los Santos Cops And Robbers
87.98.241.207:7770

[DRD] GTA SA: DayZ [ORIGINAL] [ZOMBIES]
87.98.243.201:7770

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Religion

Hi, it's me, yes it's another blog, yes I know you barely read the entire thing, but it's still the only way I know how to completely vent out on things that I feel like I need to do some thoroughly explaining and voice out my opinion on.

Religion! Religion to discussion subjects is like what Wrestlemania is to Wrestling, like what World Cup is to football, but I felt like it was more than due time to write a blog specifically about it. Although this kind of comes in light from the ...

Updated 08-18-2017 at 04:48 PM by Jeff

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Game review: Batman: The telltale series (season 1)

More Information

Batman: The particular Telltale Collection is an episodic story-led encounter game out there now upon the vast majority of video games furniture. Surfacing from typically the Batcave with respect to Comiconverse is normally Alan Inventory with this specific review embracing the whole first period, five assaults in almost all.

Game Overview: Batman: The particular Telltale Sequence (Season 1)

More reviews avalible here: http://forum.mxgaming.com/articles/reviews-148/ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Okay.

[Quote=ahmed31]Thanks very much for this blog chillin. I promise I'll quit drd if a blog suprasses this one.
    [/Quote]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. que???

Spoiler!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "It's only a game"

This is the most common of reactions/replies to whenever I post negatively following a list of things of why people should not be Staff Members in Team DRD. It's so confusing, it's like the person who's coming up with this reply seriously is more worried in being able to say anything of substance. I'll talk about this after I get done with the general use of the term.

In every single game, every single server, every single community, there will always be that one guy, that if he sucks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast