Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

All our SA:MP servers are now closed

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

All Blog Entries

1. 51 ways to make your parents believe you are retarded.

NOTE: This is only for the minority of DRD, since the majority of players are already retarded

1... Follow them around the house... EVERYWHERE...

2... Moo when they say your name...

3... Pretend to have amnesia...

4... Say everything backwards.... (ex: ...sdrawkcab gnihtyreve yas)

5... Give yourself a swirly...

6... Run around with a lamp shade on your head yelling, "The sun!!! It's dying!!!" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EURO Crisis

Hello, for the next 10 minutes of reading (I so hope so), you'll be reading my opinion only based on what I've read and made research of, if you want to discuss on the comments please do, just with facts backing you up. And fuck SUV's, who the fuck gives a shit about it anyways.

So Greece's Prime Minister, has given in to Europe Germany's Demands, and agreed in inflicting more austerity, and few other changes, that essentially mean the same. Greeks are gonna get fucked in the ass ...

Updated 07-14-2015 at 08:41 AM by Jeff

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The top 5 selling full-size luxury SUVs

Thanks to gas prices lower than they’ve been in years, larger luxury SUVs are growing in popularity once again. Of course, gas prices tend to fluctuate wildly and in a matter of months they can be as high as they once were. So while some people are hesitant to invest in a gas guzzler, there are apparently some people anxious to take advantage of lower-than-ever gas prices. Here is a look at five of the top selling full-size luxury SUVs on the market.

Lexus LX570
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Feminism

Fuck I hate this word. Ok, so, Feminism... Right, so let me talk about this subject to which irritates me pretty badly. It's not just the million of trolls in the Internet, or the actual people/women who are "Feminists", it's the fact that it's idea is somewhat different from what every feminist shouts about.

Feminism is an idea of putting to equal men and women, of this everybody can understand. And it's something I don't really understand these days... Right, if we were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Untitled Story

This is just a random write because I had a shitton of muse, but it wasn't directed in any spot. Enjoy. This will probably end up in a random place in a story somewhere that I'll eventually write.

Alailia stood, ready to rush forward foolishly as her group of friend fought the large bear like beast at the edge of her city. The blue haired teen, despite lacking in the regard of power, had a will that would burst through walls. She was proud, and hated not being able to help much.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast