[DRD] Los Santos Cops And Robbers
samp.teamdrd.com:7777

[DRD] GTA SA: DayZ [ORIGINAL] [ZOMBIES]
87.98.243.201:7770 Online

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

TeamDRD Wishes You All A Merry Christmas!

All Blog Entries

1. Dear Diary #Day1

Dear Diary,
    Today was a good day, we took some hostages with Darth, looted stuff and idk, but then I joined for 5 secs and got killed by a Hacker.

Regards Arved
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Post Photo Of You

3. What is a Staff Member?

It's 4:30 am, and I'm seriously having one of those nights where sleeping is simply not going too well for me. So what you know from this intro is that ahead you'll have a ramble about what is a Staff Member, basic insight on human reaction, and the most unpleasant guy describing all that to you, on top of that, feeling moody. (as always)

So, what is a Staff Member? I mean none of that bullshit about how to be one, I feel tired of people going on about how they should be Admin, or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Write Protection Error

Recently I've had this very bad and annoying problem on my USB key, which drove me to dump it for once, I surfed deeply into the net trying to find out how to fix that issue, and eventually I've gonne far, and got rid of that virus, so here how I did it, incase you have the same problem with some stockage devices,

Method 1 of 2: Diskpart (Windows) Disable

Enter "cmd" in the Start menu. To access the command line in Windows, open the Start
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Suicide

Ohh what is that?! You say ThePRO is back for more shitty blogs? Well... Better than watching people copying replies into blogs. What the hell even happened to blogs? Ok let's do this..

So, great uh? Suicide. I've always wanted to talk about positive things, but the negative ones are so hilarious. Yes, I called Suicide hilarious! Why did I do that? I've come up to a point in my life, that anything quite as downright dumb as Donald Trump's election campaign is hilarious to me! And ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast