Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Team-DRD CSGO Server IP: csgo.teamdrd.com:27015

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Actually Nevermind

In the last blog my butthurt and whining attitude went off saying that DRD gets worse in eras, which means year by year we're getting worse in terms of players. D'you know what? I forgot to say something in between the lines at the end. That was "Actually! Nevermind.", because it's not only DRD going worse year by year. It's the whole Humanity. And I'll give you a very concrete example:

When I was a kid, I used to do completely nothing, wake up at 7 in the morning to watch ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DRD in Eras

Shit.

That's the word I would start with. But since I really don't want to go so offensive, I will just call it a downhill.

DRD is a great community, no matter what Era are we in. As long as there are people that are fun and nice. Some people just don't get it, that you can obtain your goals with fun without ruining anyone's day. Like, I don't mind people ruining my fun as long as they're having fun. I mean, what would be the point of ruining other people's fun, if ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123