Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Team-DRD CSGO Server IP: csgo.teamdrd.com:27015

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

Jeff

1. Feminism

Fuck I hate this word. Ok, so, Feminism... Right, so let me talk about this subject to which irritates me pretty badly. It's not just the million of trolls in the Internet, or the actual people/women who are "Feminists", it's the fact that it's idea is somewhat different from what every feminist shouts about.

Feminism is an idea of putting to equal men and women, of this everybody can understand. And it's something I don't really understand these days... Right, if we were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Just Don't Argue

Hello Team DRD, today I bring a new blog of shitty, negative, and somewhat realistic thoughts. Like everybody knows by now, the type of shit that I write about, so it isn't really a surprise.

So, as a natural critic that I am, I love to express my opinions over almost everything, that I have knowledge of. Yes, I just don't go around and talk about every fucking thing just for the sake of it. I think a lot before even typing this shitty blog.
    My point here is, people love to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Incest

Hello guys, since I am quite bored, and I want my job to be talking about bullshit all the time, I've decided to write you this blog about Incest.

And oh my god, Incest! A person speaks this word or types it you go like full sick "Oh my god, that's awful and sick". But, don't you all deep down in your mind, deep down there, in your heads, don't you think about that one Cousin that everyone finds attractive, oh and don't come with bullshits about "I am not that type ...

Updated 06-03-2014 at 09:36 AM by Jeff

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Basic Logic

Hello, TeamDRD Community! This blog is about Logic and only logic. Whether you consider it false or true, it's none of my problem.

For starters, what is logic? Without going to any shit Wikipedia, Logic is obviously what makes sense, and people wonder what is this. What is making sense? Because you know in any situation of A vs B anything could make sense to this 2. Do you guys even know what is common sense? No? Common sense is a "decision" always made out of a C point. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Caution!!

Guys, due to the recent situations happening in DRD, I have got myself thinking about how is it like to be RICH. Like, let's all just imagine for a bit.

We all got irl problems with family, friends, school, etc.. But let's give RICH a break, he's most likely the person with more problems than Michael Jackson had! I mean, you might think MJ didn't have many problems, but if you count the Sun in, then everywhere he goes he's got a problem... Or went... Or had... he's dead. Point is, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast