Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

[DRD] Los Santos Cops And Robbers
51.254.120.148:7770 (Online)

[DRD] GTA SA: DayZ [ORIGINAL] [ZOMBIES]
87.98.243.201:7770 Online

IRC
irc.teamdrd.com

TeamDRD Wishes You All A Merry Christmas!

Blog Comments

  1. Jeff's Avatar
    You are seriously conflicted. The Dogma is against any dictating of a moral/ethical code, not introducing a moral/ethical code. The principle of free-thinking can be summarized by saying that there are no moral nor ethical codes of which to abide to. In the same essence that Atheism is not a belief, but the absence of belief, The Dogma does not introduce a moral/ethical code, but rather an absence of it.

    Because, the argument made is that, these codes only serve of purpose to corrupt the thinking of a following, in order for them to not question the codes themselves, by simply acquiescing to the terms placed, dictated by whomever made them. It could be as simple as the Hindu's rule of not eating cow, to any point really. Now the argument here isn't that eating cow = anti-knowledge, anti-logic. The argument made is that the Order/Group has dictated a rule, and has now influenced over the decisions of the followers, hence a corruption of the free-thinking mind.

    Religion, and other groups of which its followers are introduced to Moral and Ethical codes of how to live their lives, are all at fault for this dictatorship of what to think, what to believe and ultimately taint your decisions throughout your life. It's a fact. It's what politicians, and wealthy oligarchs target when trying to sway the support to their favor, they target these groups, and religion being the biggest of all, because it has the biggest of following.
  2. Complex's Avatar
    What you need to understand Jeff that we as human could have knowledge, could improve and be civil towards one another and also be in a religion, All of us religious and non-religious people abide by the law and live together even though all of us have our differences and that could never change. Logic and Knowledge helped us in lots of things but there are a few things in this universe that science couldn't answer or still hasn't discovered, and the religion never tells you not to discover them. There's no contradiction whatsoever.

    There will always be war between countries. Vegetarians and meat eaters. Christians, Muslims, Terrorists, Peace makers, Good people and bad. No matter how hard you try you can't really make people join under one moral/ethical code. Sounds pretty utopian to me.
  3. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex
    And you, Jeff the almighty wish that us, drd members and third world kids join your movement for salvation
    Not necessarily, maybe I wasn't explicit, but this isn't a true "call for arms" as this isn't a Dogma at all, it's just the presentation of one. A Dogma would present the answer to the questions that I myself posed at the end, to which I will be finding an answer to in the future, and then finish a fully dogma about the way I think the World should co-exist under the principles of logic and knowledge.

    I don't want DRD members/third world kids joining "my movement" per se, I want everybody that values free-thinking, pursuit of knowledge and our ability to learn, to unite and work together towards a goal, where we eradicate orders/groups that dictate Moral/Ethical codes. Since those and many others are opposed to our progression as a species, and are a lot more interested in their institutional and personal gain.
  4. Complex's Avatar
    And you, Jeff the almighty wish that us, drd members and third world kids join your movement for salvation
  5. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Lobster
    My level of seriousness on this apply was really high, and i tried to convince people in my understatement that i am hoping to get another last chance to prove myself i can handle it. Maybe your right im immature for now? But who says that it couldn't change by having a good chance in this community to become something, i bet several CEO's in this world were also immature before they began the journey to become something and so am i.
    Shouldn't all applications at least have a chance for 1 month to show the staff they are actually worth it? No, clearly no because i got denied right away.

    I would've not replied to this at all if i got my chance to prove myself for at least one month, and after that you could've easily wrote this blog to tell everyone i suck dick and i wouldn't even mind because hey you had actual facts to base something like this on but now you actually don't and the best part is you even created this blog the same evening/night so it actually does bother you what i do and where i'd like to be part of.
    If we accepted trials based on what may be their potential, then anyone could make it through the application, at least is how I think it works, I'm not in a position of accepting/denying anyone. Again, the blog isn't only just to you, TheBoss had said the same thing to me a couple of times, others have done it as well in the past, just because I decided to make the blog after you told me the same thing doesn't mean it's completely and solely directed to you. What bothers me is the reply, not what you do or "where you'd like to be part of", whatever that means. It's confusing to me that you can say "it's only a game" but you've decided that you want to be part of the staff, just doesn't add up. You say you applied with a high level of seriousness, but to me, you replying that "it's only a game" just means you don't take it as serious as I would like a staff member to take his/her position.
  6. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Lobster
    Good job on displaying yourself to be the super admin of all times, good job a real goddamn good job.

    Remember you made jokes about cancer?
    Remember you became mad because i told Portugal rocked at European Championship this year?
    Remember you went bezerk when i said Portuguese fag?

    Your not all mentioning this by yourself, because why should you??? It will lower your reputation right? But this blog is pathetic at its highest point, you seriously are telling in this post that i'm not thankful for Jikesh paying all this bills???? Who in godsake are you to say something like that about someone you actually barely know?
    Quoting from my reply to your admin application "(...) there might be a line where you cannot specify the difference between what do you acknowledge as a wrong attitude/mindset, to what in actuality is a wrong behaviour." You don't understand what the blog is about, but since you know it can't be argued on decent terms you decide to make some mad statement of how I'm displaying myself to be the super admin, to which case I don't know how to be one, do I wear a cape? Do I fly? Can't tell.

    Let me clear you out of something, that I already have on IRC Pms with you, but since it's the forum, let's see how people react to it... To you making jokes about cancer is not something it should be done, when 90 % of the server makes jokes about autism to a certain amount of players. The only reason you get upset for a cancer joke is because it personally affects you, well it personally should affect me as well, but I'm not announcing it to the world, nor do I get upset by it. Again, I understand that you can be upset for it, you're not me, and I'm not you, but if you really want to argue for a logical point of view why cancer jokes are not funny, there isn't one. Because a joke no matter what subject if it's a good one it's funny.

    About my reputation, I mean... let's not mock about I'm hardly Mick Jagger when it comes to reputation. I'm not necessarily followed by paparazzi's after a shady sentence. If anything it's followed by a report on the forums to which I have to reply to, in which case, my reputation pretty much stands as a guy that says too much. I mean, I didn't necessarily had to reply to this attempt of whatever you're attempting to, but I felt like I owed you it.

    As for last, it's not that I'm saying you're not thankful for the bills being paid and for the community to be up, what I'm saying is, if you're making an application for staff member, there is a level of seriousness that comes with being a staff, no it's not a job, but it can't be regarded like a joke either because someone has been spending of his money to keep this running. And if you do regard it seriously, how is "this is just a game" anywhere near of it? That's what the blog is about. Not about me going Clark Kent and saving the world by rotating it clockwise direction.
  7. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidroW
    3 rows is too big for a tl;dr
    Yeah well, fuck you!
  8. SkidroW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePROIsHere
    At the end niggertron
    3 rows is too big for a tl;dr
  9. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidroW
    Tl;dr
    At the end niggertron
  10. SkidroW's Avatar
    Tl;dr
  11. Jeff's Avatar
    Yeah. I understand that people are not all the same, and thank humanity for that one. With that said, I understand why some people find difficulty in between their depression to snap out of it. The blog is more or so to open the mind of these people, or of people who tend to be sadder/depressed most of the times, that whatever you go through isn't much of a deal if you just think otherwise. Like I said, people tend to worry about things too much. To what it might sound or look like something very important, either at that moment or in the future, it is only important if you make it so. Again, I think that, emotionally, we should make of importance the things that are positive for us, not the things that drag us down.

    I read about a person that had suicidal thoughts, even date planned to commit suicide, and pretty much it was over being depressed and not finding pleasure at the most simplest of things. Although, again, we have to keep in mind not every person is the same, I ask how? How is it possible? How can you come up to a point that you don't even have pleasure eating or doing whatever interests you the most? I mean, okay we all have shitty days where we just can't bother doing anything, but does that in anywhere leads to suicide? How come? People eventually have to snap out and get it!

    To me, I think, it's just sad that some people choose to end their lives, because they never get to see what would eventually come out of it. It's like, putting in a softer perspective, receiving a box and not open it and just set it on fire. Who knows what was inside of it? You would! If you had opened it.
  12. Bob_Spray's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidroW
    The thing is you don't simply control depression, you need to overcome it. It sometimes just strikes you down when you least expect it.
    Mostly when you're drunk
    If you get depressed and get suicidal thoughts while you're drunk and you have no one near you
    You're gone
  13. SkidroW's Avatar
    The thing is you don't simply control depression, you need to overcome it. It sometimes just strikes you down when you least expect it.
  14. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidroW
    Imo people don't kill themselves because of something going on in their lives, it's mostly caused by depression. Depression is the result of pretty much everything terrible such as getting cheated on, getting fired and so forth or it can be a psychiatric disorder and trust me you wouldn't want to be in that situation. By its definition depression is dangerous for the weak minded, 'People with depressed mood can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, ashamed or restless. '.
    Something going on in their lives is what causes them to fall into depression, eventually leading towards suicide, or attempts. What I've wrote on the blog, however, is that there is no reason for anybody to fall into depression, and go through all those suicidal thoughts, because it does not matter if you get cheated on, or you get fired or whatever other reason may occur to you. Because eventually, all that, goes away.
  15. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Spray
    i don't think people kill themselves because of gf/job
    because those are the things you can change and fix if you want to fix of course.(only retards kill themselves for that lol)
    I believe that most of them kill themselves because of the past yes the past the things they can't change the things they've done and regret badly. Now i'm not talking about some small things like ''oh i didn't study for my test i should've studied im gonna kill myself'' i'm talking about serious stuff if you know what i mean.
    You can try to forget it but you just can't it will always hunt you no matter how good you live after that you can have 5 mansions wife kids cars and it will still hunt you. You will not be able to get rid of it you will become depressed you will start hating yourself for doing that. Even if you don't think about it during the day you'll dream about it. You just have to live with it it's life.
    I've got a friend who is really positive and frendly but when he gets drunk he gets suicidal thoughts and then i see how he's not actually so positive he's being positive to forget that.
    This is just the way i think maybe it's not correct but from my experience this is the way how ''killing yourself'' works
    Although we discussed this on the IRC, I would just like to emphasize to the rest of the people who read this that, I have never said that what causes people to suicide is definitely either losing your job or gf/bf. Please try to comprehend what I've wrote before typing something out yourselves.
  16. SkidroW's Avatar
    Imo people don't kill themselves because of something going on in their lives, it's mostly caused by depression. Depression is the result of pretty much everything terrible such as getting cheated on, getting fired and so forth or it can be a psychiatric disorder and trust me you wouldn't want to be in that situation. By its definition depression is dangerous for the weak minded, 'People with depressed mood can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, ashamed or restless. '.
  17. Bob_Spray's Avatar
    i don't think people kill themselves because of gf/job
    because those are the things you can change and fix if you want to fix of course.(only retards kill themselves for that lol)
    I believe that most of them kill themselves because of the past yes the past the things they can't change the things they've done and regret badly. Now i'm not talking about some small things like ''oh i didn't study for my test i should've studied im gonna kill myself'' i'm talking about serious stuff if you know what i mean.
    You can try to forget it but you just can't it will always hunt you no matter how good you live after that you can have 5 mansions wife kids cars and it will still hunt you. You will not be able to get rid of it you will become depressed you will start hating yourself for doing that. Even if you don't think about it during the day you'll dream about it. You just have to live with it it's life.
    I've got a friend who is really positive and frendly but when he gets drunk he gets suicidal thoughts and then i see how he's not actually so positive he's being positive to forget that.
    This is just the way i think maybe it's not correct but from my experience this is the way how ''killing yourself'' works
  18. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnKO
    Ah.. You are writing this on a community full of middle easterns hoping someone will give a fuck? Well tbh I did but the Egyptians are most likely to look for the tldr version or simply don't give a fuck. Great article afterall.
    Well, that thought is just stupid. Even if it doesn't directly concern Arabs or Asians or Americans, if EURO fails and falls into shit, the world's economy falls into shit. Don't expect just because your country isn't listed that it doesn't concern you in any way. Somewhere deep down the line, everyone gets fucked.
  19. [DRD]Joe's Avatar
    feels good being 2nd biggest economy in the EU

    yw for the bailouts guys
  20. Jeff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekOne
    Germany had a very fast recovery after WW2 mainly because of the vast amount of Jewish slaves.
    The money comes from both people and bankers, for example, people from Belgium pay 280Euro because of Greece's debt.
    Lying in politics was, is, and will be a very common phenomenon. Our president made 2 big "flips"(that's how we call them here) . Some years ago he had called his self and atheist and this year, before election, he became the most religious person on earth to get all the grandmas to vote for him. The second one is the one that actually made Greek people hate him. Before Elections he was mentioning, no more loans, no more debts, no more austerity meters, and just 2 days ago he voted yes on all these. It seems like Frau Merkel has a way to make everyone do whatever the hell she wants to.

    Portugal had a crisis too if I remember correctly, but your politicians managed to fix everything. The difference is this one, our politicians wouldn't give a penny to us, but instead they would share the money and then cover each other.
    Fact of the matter is that Greeks and Portuguese and Spanish, the politicians of these countries mainly, have to suck, Germans, French and Belgians dicks because we don't have a vast economy like they do. This is the absolute reason why EURO does not work, and why Europe fails to be a union force, Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. They don't care for stability in your country, they care for stability on the value of the coin, so that they can expand their own country more and more and more, so that you have to be in debt to the rest of your life. It's just a way of controlling things, Germany doesn't own Europe, by name that is, but it controls Europe by their economy, they can't control the Brits because their coin is different. Everybody is too afraid, these days, to start a massive war, like in the past, because we're not dealing anymore with only a couple of bullets. Nuclear war would mean World wide chaos, would also mean a shit load of troubles, that's why we have these little pathetic wars going on by region and countries being destroyed one by one, instead of all going down at once.

    Money is the center of everything, without money, there is nothing. Problem is, that money wasn't, isn't and never will be equally parted, there's too many cock sucking bankers getting a way with too much of our money, too much corruption, too much money laundering, too many lies.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast